Thursday, March 28, 2019

On the way to Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial

So we decide to visit the Dachau Concentration Camp first THEN the BMW Museum.  The plan was to take the S1 train to the Liam train station, switch trains to the Blue line and get of at Dachau station then take bus 726 to the memorial sight. I purchased day passed on the metro system for us all.  In Germany the trains and buses do not have turnstyles to allow you access to public transportation.  They use an honor system in which they assume people will pay fairly to use the system... very different from the US.  

On the way there instead of switching trains at Liam station I made us leave the train station.  No worries though, I get lost ALL THE TIME, when I’m traveling lol.  After about 15 minutes I realized my mistake and we got back on the right train to get to Dachau.  By being lost we got a chance to see all the bikes that people ride to the station daily.  The lifestyle outside of the US is very healthy and active.  Here are some pix and videos.

















No comments:

Post a Comment