Monday, April 1, 2019

Camel rides

Next stop... camel rides!!


The rides were quick and just around a small parking lot for 2€... but how many people do you can say they rode a Camel in Morocco, Africa????  I fit in A much as I can in 2 weeks to give everyone a taste of the world, it’s my hope that that is enough to inspire them to go after the rest themselves... and they always do.  


















I tried my best to get pix and videos of each boy in the camel.  Here go some video... they had me cracking up btw... these are some real comedians. 

Me, Jaden, Khalil, & Chancellor

Rashad, Jordan, Robert, Chelsea, Ms Denika, & Grant

Zach, Ms Pyron, Dominic, Mouhamed, Mr & Mrs Tanner

Dr Malik, Brandon, & Davon

I didn’t not make everyone ride so you may not see your son in pictures or videos.  I left this part ya to each perskn’a comfort level.  

No comments:

Post a Comment