Thursday, March 15, 2012

2 week count down!


We are leaving in two weeks and boy are we a happy bunch! My students and I started planning B.E.S.T. Academy High School's first ever study abroad program in August of 2011, now we are at our final count down and will be departing for Panamá City, Panamá in two weeks. For some this will be their first time out of the United States and for all their first time in Central America.


Please join me and my amazing group of high school boys in our journey to Panamá. During our 10 days there we will be living with host families, studying Spanish, volunteering, and touring. This is a great adventure for us all and I'm sure it will be unforgettable. My goal as their Spanish teacher is to expose them to the wonders of international travel and to create life-long learners of the Spanish language, and its many cultures. As global citizens it is our responsibility to actively participate in the betterment of our planet and humankind; our journey begins in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and brings us to the beautiful country of Panamá.

1 comment: