Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thankful for my chaperones

Please join me in giving a round of applause to my incredible chaperones:  





 Dr Malik has been a great supporter of this program since the very beginning.  Whatever needs to be done she is there. She's always willing to try new things, consistently dependable, and just a pleasure to be around.  Not many teacher want to pay to work their spring break but she has done so for the last 4 years!! 4!! Thank you just doesn't seem like enough, Dr Malik my gratitude for you in never ending! 

Ms Venisee has been so awesome that she no longer works at BEST but still popped up in Costa Rica!  This truly shows her dedication to our boys.  Her sense of humor and wittiness always makes our trips fun.  She has also been going 4 years strong with the program. Im so appreciative of all you do and now you have me so spoiled that I'll be looking for you ever trip from now on, your new studnets will just have to understand! 

Mrs Cotton, is the newest member to the chaperone team and the first parent chaperone from BEST (Ms Stigger's will join us next year!).  It's great to have a non- teacher chaperone witness the magic that occurs with your children on these trips.  You are the real MVP for putting up with these crazy teenage boys, this is the closest thing to a traveling international circus that you've ever seen, I'm sure!  

I'm forever appreciative for you all and I feel comfortable enough to also speak on behalf of all the parents, administrators,and the boys themselves when I say MUCHAS GRACIAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment