Monday, March 26, 2018

Money exchange and Party prep

While the boys went home to eat and nap.  Karen and I went downtown to change money. I collected money from all of our group members so we all didn’t have to travel in taxis to do it individually.  While there I changed everyone’s money except mine and Jaedyn’s, smh... I’ll go back tomorrow to change money for us.   

While downtown Karen and I went on the hunt to buy a cake, snacks, and ice cream for Jordan’s bday. Today Jordan turns 16 and I’m pretty sure he thinks I forgot, lol.  Little does he know that not only do I remember but I also told everyone else so we could plan him a surprise party. 

We met up with the kids at 3 and I gave everyone the money that we exchanged. And off to our volunteer site we went.  

No comments:

Post a Comment