Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday morning

Today everyone was on time and ready to learn at school.  Everyone once again was happy with breakfast. Some are even eating things that they didn't previously like, like eggs or onions. 

While the students and other chaperones were in class I walked to the bank to exchange money for 3 of the students and I stopped by the market to buy more little rubber bands.  We will use the rubberbands to teach the kids how to make friendships bracelets during our volunteer hours.  

Upon my return to the school I found the classes combined playing this fun game. All of the boys are so funny, smart, and happy... This is why they are loved wherever they go!  Enjoy the video! 

2 comments:

  1. I see Stigg always eating lol lol lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spanish is a fun language to learn now I want to learn u guys are having such a awesome time that's beautiful

      Delete